San Diego Activities and Attractions
Experience the Best of Southern California
With a wide range of professional sports, upscale shopping and acclaimed dining, San Diego provides an array of activities for all ages. Grab lunch in the Gaslamp Quarter, catch a Padres game in the afternoon and head out to Coronado Beach to watch the sun set over the Pacific. Retire to upscale accommodations at Marriott Gaslamp Quarter before enjoying another day of Southern California adventures.
San Diego is one of the best cities for families, so if you're planning a trip with young ones, get ready to be enticed and entertained by world-class attractions. Our Gaslamp District hotel is the perfect option for fun-filled San Diego family trips, with the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco Park and much more waiting just a short journey away.
Top San Diego Activities and Attractions Near Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Park (adjacent)
- USS Midway Museum (0.8 miles)
- Historic Old Town (0.3 miles)
- Horton Plaza Mall (0.6 miles)
- Seaport Village/Embarcadero (0.8 miles)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego (1.6 miles)
- Balboa Park (2.0 miles)
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (2.2 miles)
- San Diego Zoo (2.5 miles)
- Coronado Beach (2.9 miles)
- Sea World (6.7 miles)
- Qualcomm Stadium (6.9 miles)
- Mission Beach (7.8 miles)
- Legoland (33.5 miles)
- Safari Park (36.1 miles)
- Disneyland (90 miles)
Visit our Transportation page to learn more about getting around San Diego.